Mono-flow & Dual-flow
Hot water, Steam, Condensate Unions
- Rotor supported between carbon-graphite bush bearings
- Suitable for extended life without lubricants
- Available in CI & SGI Housing, Heat Treated Alloy Steel Rotor
- Spherical carbon seals without elastomeric secondary seals make it suitable for high temperature duties
- Suitable for Dryers, Heaters etc.
- Extensively used in all Industries including – Steel Plastic, Rubber, Engineering, Food & Pharma Paper, Printing & packaging and others.
|Series 70||Mono-flow Rotary Unions|
|Series 70 D||Dual-flow Rotary Unions – Fixed Siphon|
|Series 70 DR||Dual-flow Rotary Unions - Rotary siphon|
|Steam||15 bar||200°C||400 rpm|
|Condensate||15 bar||200°C||400 rpm|
|1” BSP / NPT to 21/2” BSP/NPT|
|Flanged variants available on demand.|